Qatar Passport & Visa Photograph Requirements
- Height x Width 2 x 2 inch
- Photo must be less than six months old
- Background to be plain and light, but not white
- Must have a strong contrast between the image and background, with no shadows
- No sunglasses or glasses with tinted lenses, we recommend your glasses for the shoot.
- No head covering or headband should be worn, unless it’s for religious or medical reasons
- Qatar passports & visa photographs of babies must be photographed on their own with no toys or dummies.
All images are checked using the latest information for your country.
We can supply any size for any country, ready instantly after shoot.
We have specialized equipment to help hold your baby and our professional staff will guide you in holding your baby for the best results.
We use the latest camera and lighting equipment to ensure that you receive fantastic, high resolution image’s.
Call today to book your appointment for Qatar passport & Visa photograph, in most cases we can fit you in same day.
Four identical images Adult £10.00/Baby £12.00
Twenty images £30.00
Extra set of four prints £5.00
Professional Passport Photographers for Bristol, Bath, Long Ashton, Bedminster, Southville, Bishopsworth, Headley Park, Whitchurch, Hartcliffe, Withywood, Clifton, Congresbury, Claverham, Yatton, Nailsea, Staple Hill, Langford, Churchill, Mark, Axbridge, Winford, Backwell, Failand, Keynsham, Portishead, Clevedon Yate, Chippenham, Soundwell, Kingswood, Bitton, Thornbury, Warmley, Wick, Weston-Super-Mare, Almondsbury, Radstock, Chipping Sodbury, Shepton Mallet, Saltford, Patchway, Winterbourne, Corsham, Chepstow, Somerset, North Somerset, Avon, Gloucestershire and South Wales.