Starting from 1st of November 2016 glasses are no longer allowed to be warn in your passport or visa photos.
Your photo or digital image must be:
- 2 x 2 inch or 51 x 51 mm.
- Head size of between 22mm to 35mm or 50% to 69% (height from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head.
- Taken in the last 6 months.
- With a white background or just off white.
- Facing directly at the camera.
- With neutral facial expression.
- Clothing is important, please do not wear work uniforms.
- No hats allowed.
- No headphones etc in photo.
- If you normally wear hearing device’s then these are allowed.
We are recommended by the U.S. Embassy in London for taking USA passport, visa and green card photos, we use the latest cameras and lighting to ensure you will receive the perfect images and guaranteed to meet the strict guidelines set out by the U.S. Department of State.
For more information please check out our passport page of our website.